Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I tend to turn on the TV to the HGTV channel and have it as background noise.  I used to sit and watch but don't have much time for that anymore.  One of my good friends gave me 4 tickets to the Tim McGraw concert a couple of weeks ago.  While I was there singing and dancing along with the songs I realized what a good mood music puts me in (something I tend to forget).  So I decide to buy something for our kitchen to dock our iPhones or iPods in to listen to music on a regular basis.  I was so excited when I found this new gadget!  (I don't usually buy gadgets, my spending in usually on clothes and household items and for Benjamin:)  Now, I just need to load more music on my iPhone because I'm already tired of what's currently on there.

iHome iP39 Kitchen Timer and Alarm Clock Radio Speaker System for iPhone/iPod


I like almost all kinds of music and don't really listen to certain songs when I'm in different moods.  I do like to listen to Nickelback when I'm a work (with headphones on) to drown out noises (people) around me.  It's amazing what you hear in a cube!

No comments:

Post a Comment