Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

This was our trip to the Bahamas.  We stayed at the Atlantis Paradise Resort.  It was beautiful and we had a wonderful time.  From left to right;  Lisa, (meet her when she sold Jamie his first house, which was our first house together) me, Marla (my college roommate), Nichole (Marla's sister, who is also one of my best friends.)  Marla, Nichole and I have lived together off and on for almost 20 years.  We are like family!  Wow that makes me feel old!
My friend Melissa that I have know each other since the 4th grade.  Our dad's were both in the Air Force and we meet while living in Spain. She now lives in Colorado.  Too far away but that's okay...we make often trips to see each other.  (Just found out this morning she is coming in September...so EXCITED)
The girls out for dinner.  From left to right.  Me, Marla, Nichole and Lisa.  Lisa and I meet while I was living in Wilmington (she cussed me out the first time she meet me...we have been best friends ever since)  It's actually a funny story but I won't go into that now.  Let's just say we used to have a really good time and laughed A LOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment