Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

My first thought when I saw today's subject is "A" picture?  I have been lucky enough to travel and live in some beautiful places.  So, I'm going to break the rules and post a few pictures.
"The Old Swan"
This is a 13th Century Pub in Cheddington, England
My Mom grew up in this village and this pub was once in our family.
I have a Aunt and Uncle that live behind it and my Mom grew up directly across the street.
(I will do a blog about my wedding and I will post more pictures of this beautiful village)

Jamie and I honeymooned in Ireland.  This is at the Guinness factory. :)
Blarney Castle
Kissed the Blarney Stone
May 2005

Atlantis Paradise Resort, Bahamas
Girls Trip

June 2008

Mallorca, Spain
Jamie and I took a side trip on our last trip to England.
Mallorca is an island off the coast of Spain.
Mallorca is known for their pearls.

May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment