Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

This picture is a few years old but at this age I don't think I've changed that much...and I'm going to stick with that philosophy for years to come!

1.  I was born in Dover, Delaware.
2.  My dad is retired Air Force so I have lived in two different countries and 3 different states.  Spain for 7 years; Delaware, Oklahoma and North Carolina.
3.  My mom was English so we travel to England on a regular basis.  I love England and would move there tomorrow if I could.  It's been two years since we last went.
4.  Jamie and I meet 13 1/2 years ago on a blind date...set up by really good friends...we were married 6 years ago.
5.  We were married in an 11th century church. Same church that my parents were married in and I was baptized. In Cheddington, England.
6.  I lost my best friend and mom 2 1/2 years ago to Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.  I miss her more than words can say!
7.  I had my baby boy Benjamin on Valentine's day in 2010.  He is wonderful!  I love being a mom!
8.  I'm a sucker for dogs. I want them to all come home with me.
9.  Not cats...very allergic! 

10.  I tore my ACL snow skiing and had knee surgery. It's been about 8 years and finally wouldn't mind trying to ski again.
11.  I love to shop...just don't get to as much anymore and when I do it's usually for Benjamin.
12.  I like to exercise but don't get a chance to much anymore...again Benjamin :)

13.  I started making Benjamin's baby food and I'm finding out that I actually am starting to like to cook (this is new to me)
14.  Love home improvement projects!  We just remodeled our kitchen but I'm still working on the decorating piece.
15.  My family, friends and God are the most important things in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment