Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 25- What I would find in your bag

I don't change purses very often.  Usually once for summer and once for winter.  I might carry something cute if I'm going out or for trips I have a couple of different bags that I like to use so I can carry them across me so my hands are free and I don't have to worry about a purse falling off my shoulder.

Mallorca, Spain
Fossil Purse


Current
Fossil Purse




- Cosmetic Bag
- Wallet (Which is actually a small clutch.  But I like to use it as my wallet because my keys, chap stick and cell phone will fit into it and I can throw it into Benjamin's diaper bag and not have to worry about carrying two bags.)
- Note Pad
- Brush
- Keys
- Coupon Holder
- Ear Bud Case
- 2 things of lotion
- 2 pens
- 1 OPI nail polish - Lunch at the Delhi (having my toes repainted today from a bad paint job a couple of days ago)
- Store Cards on key chain
- Anti-Bacterial
- Duke Badge
- Rosary Cross (that I found in my Mom's purse after she passed away)


No comments:

Post a Comment