Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Not one person specifically would I switch places with.  I would just like to switch with someone who has enough money where I could be a stay at home Mom and still be able to have vacations and do things.  Not just for one day either!!  Maybe someday...when we win the lottery.  Speaking of which the Powerball is up to $160 Million for tonight...I think that would just about do it.  Everytime I say that when we win the lottery the first thing I'm going to do is quit my job, Jamie always gets nervous.  I think he thinks I'm going to sit on the couch all day and watch soap operas.  With that much money is he kidding me...we will be shopping and traveling!! :)  Plus I don't like soap operas.

No comments:

Post a Comment