Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Jules and Jul.  I have had these most of my life.  My mom has always called me Jules or Jul.  I always find it funny when people ask if they can call me one of these.  I have heard them for so long that I barely even notice.  It's also funny when someone thinks they are the only one to call me Jul...

Jamie is going to kill me but we all have Snuggle names in our family...
Jamie - Snuggle Buck
Me - Snuggle Bunny
Ben - Snuggle Bear
Sam - Snuggle Bug (one of our dogs)
Mia - Snuggle Bit (one of our dogs)

I believe this all started because our older dog Sam is such a snuggler and we used to call her Snuggle Bug from the very beginning.  Sweet girl is now 10!!


This is our Christmas Card picture from 2006 with our sweet girls.
Sam is on the left and Mia is between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment