Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Fall, I'm so happy you are just around the corner and that cooler temperatures with less humidity will be here on Sunday.  Dear Little Man, Sorry you fell and hit your head on Monday...Mommy was really worried and that was the biggest goose egg I've ever seen! But you are still so handsome and almost all better. see picture below  Dear Husband,  Little Man and I have missed you this week and are so happy that you will be coming home this afternoon!  Dear Nordstrom Rack, I LOVE my new shoes see picture below (the dress wasn't so bad either)!  Dear Ashville, We are looking forward to visiting you next weekend and stocking up on our Favorite Biltmore Wine.  Wine  Dear Blog World, I am new here please be patient and nice.


2 comments:

  1. love those shoes!

    New follower :)

    Have a happy Friday! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one big goose egg!!! Love those shoes girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete